We operate as a self-pay clinic and payment is expected at the time of your visit. We accept cash, check, or credit card.
Our office is not a participating provider with commercial insurance companies, Medicaid or Medicare. We will gladly provide an invoice at the conclusion of your visit so that you may send it to your insurance company for reimbursement of billable services for out of network services. IV infusions and the purchase of supplements are not billable services.
If you have any questions, please talk to office staff prior to your appointment.
For your initial consultation expect to spend at least 90 minutes at the office. You will spend 60-80 minutes of face-to face time with our providers. The consult fee includes time spent before and after your visit for our providers to review any past lab work and all paperwork and intake forms. Follow-up visits may last 30-45 min depending on complexity and time to review lab work.
For those who choose not to pursue a membership, pricing is listed below.
Initial Consultation – 80 minutes. $395
During your first visit to Zuza’s Way Integrative Care, we will engage in a detailed conversation about your “health story” starting from childhood up to the current state of your health. We will discuss potential approaches to improve your health and I will recommend laboratory testing to identify the underlying cause of your symptoms. The visit will last approximately 80 minutes and is primarily an information gathering and sharing session. I may make some simple recommendations at this time, but most customized advice will be deferred until after lab results are in and there has been time to thoughtfully consider your case.
The initial evaluation will include the following:
- An extensive review of your medical, nutrition and exercise history, eating behaviors and lifestyle
- Determination of your health and fitness goals
- Lab test recommendations (conventional labs as well as specialized testing options for digestive imbalances, vitamins/nutrients, hormones, etc.)
Follow-Up Consultations – $125-250
Initial Follow Up (1 hour) : $250
Subsequent Follow Ups: $125- 225
Your second visit is generally scheduled a few weeks after your initial evaluation. While I prefer in-person office visits, further follow-ups can be scheduled as office visits, phone consultations or computer-based.
At the conclusion of each visit, you will be scheduled for a follow-up appointment. I will assume you will honor this appointment time unless you notify me otherwise at least 48 hours (2 business days) prior to your scheduled appointment. Although you may get reminder emails from my office about appointments, these reminders are a courtesy only. It is your responsibility to remember your appointment date and time.
Pediatric Wellness Visit: $150
Lab Draw Fee: $25
- Vitamin B12 (Methylated) Injection Fee: $20
- Vitamin D Injection Fee: $34
- Holistic Nutritionist Visit $175
- IV Vitamin Drips and Hydration: starting at $80
Each plan includes the following core elements:
- Nutrition: The most important medicine is at the end of our fork. You will know what, when and how much to eat for your biochemistry.
- Review of lab results: In-depth understanding of your conventional blood work and specialty testing. I will only order the tests I absolutely feel are necessary and we will always have a discussion with you prior to ordering any test about why I am ordering it and the cost.
- Customized Supplement Plan: I do believe there is such a thing as too many supplements. I will only prescribe what your body needs and nothing more.
- Customized Movement Plan: We will develop your exercise program based on your goals, schedule and activities you enjoy.
- Lifestyle Change: I will always be very honest about lifestyle changes I feel would positively influence your quest for optimal health. These will include sleep hygiene and stress reduction/ mindfulness techniques.
- Supplements and Laboratory Testing: The above fees are only for Dagmara Beine’s professional services and do not include the cost of any recommended supplements or laboratory testing. Please note, she is generally on the conservative end of the spectrum with his recommendations for both. You will receive a discount on supplements and pay the lowest cost available for laboratory testing.
Due to the amount of time set aside in our schedule for each patient, cancellations must be made 48 hours prior to your appointment time. This helps ensure we are able to meet the needs of all our patients who are waiting for an appointment time. A credit card will be required for your appointment to be reserved and you will be charged a $100 fee for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance or in the case of a no-show. This applies to patients who have a reserved appointment with Dagmara Beine and in our IV Nutritional Therapy Clinic.